Coupons.com has released a new batch of printable coupons for April — and they are worth up to $3 apiece and more than $600 in total.
Using Coupons.com is free. You can sign up for an account, but it’s not required.
The only requirement is that you download Coupons.com’s “Coupon Printer” program to your computer so you can print Coupons.com’s coupons. The website automatically prompts you to install the program the first time you try to print, making installation easier. Just click a couple of buttons when prompted.
Don’t wait too long to print any offers that interest you. Coupons are available for a limited time that is unspecified, so technically they can disappear from the website at any time.
‘Baby & Toddler‘ category
- Luvs: $2 off one diapers package (excludes trial/travel size)
- Pampers: Multiple coupons are available, each worth up to $2 off diapers
- PowerBar: $2 off any four bars
- Seventh Generation: $2 off one liquid laundry product
- Tide: $2 off one 37-ounce or larger detergent (excludes Tide Simply and Tide Pods)
- Tide: $2 off one 23-count or larger Pods product
‘Personal Care‘ category
- L’Oreal Paris: $3 off one Age Perfect Skincare product (excludes BB cream and trial size)
- L’Oreal Paris: $3 off one Infallible Pro-Last 2-Step Lipcolor product
- L’Oreal Paris: $3 off one Feria hair color product
Do you use paper coupons? Let us know why or why not below or on our Facebook page.
Read Next: 10 Ways to Score a Free Sweet Treat
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.