Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
With July 4 falling on a Wednesday this week, holiday sales will start early and may last longer. So far, I’ve seen the biggest sales at clothing and other mall-based stores…
- Starbucks: Free tall hot brewed coffee on Independence Day [7/4 only].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree (print first) [7/4].
Health and Beauty
- Sunscreen: $1 off all Neutrogena sun products online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus. Just don’t forget to read about the new FDA sunscreen labeling rules before you shop!
- Bath & Body Works: $10 off a $30-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code LOVESALE10) [7/8].
- Cameras (Canon PowerShot): Up to $200 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Wireless Internet adapter: 31 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $20, it’s $13 – and shipping is free. This model has a built-in cap so you can’t lose it.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Ann Taylor (for her): Up to 70 percent off during the Semi-Annual Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. But if you buy online by the end of today, you can take another 40 percent off all sale-priced items [7/2]. Theoretically, you stand to save 110 percent!
- Lands’ End (for the whole family): Up to 65 percent off clothing, shoes, and beach towels online [expiration unknown]. Lots of items are well under $20! Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus (use code BRIGHT and PIN 2695).
- Loft (for her): 40 percent off everything in stores and online (use code SHOP40) [expiration unknown].
- Off Broadway shoes (for the whole family): $10 off a $50-plus purchase (print first) [7/5].