Today's deals also include two-for-one jeans for teens, free Transformers figures, and a Bon-Ton savings pass. Plus coupons for Ulta Beauty, Ghirardelli chocolate, lots of V8, White Castle, and Chuck E. Cheese's.
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. Every week, I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails. Most are a waste of your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a reader-friendly format.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bon-Ton (department store): 10-20 percent off in most departments in stores (print first) and online (use code WK3BTSAUG11) [8/18].
- PacSun (teens and young adults): Certain styles of men’s and women’s jeans are buy-one-get-one free online [expiration unknown]. That’s a savings of up to 50 percent.
- IKEA restaurants: Free kids combo meal, a $2.50 value, for kids under 12 who are lucky enough to live near an IKEA furniture store [8/21]. Unlike most free kids meals, no purchase is necessary, but the Houston and Stoughton stores are not participating.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Four coupons (print first) [9/12].
- White Castle: Free drink with the purchase of any Chicken Slider (print first) [8/27].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill products: $1.50 off any flavor Romano’s Macaroni Grill frozen entrée (print first – the “print coupon” button is at the bottom right of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Dinner kits: $1 off when you buy two of any flavor Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Wanchai Ferry, or Good Earth Restaurant Favorites dinner kit (print first – the “print coupon” button is at the bottom left of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Crackers: $1 off any Mary’s Gone Crackers product (print first) [12/31].
- V8 products: Seven coupons for up to $8 off seven different V8 products (print first) [9/28, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Chocolate: $1 off any two Ghirardelli Intense Dark bars or bags (print first – click on “Save $1.00” at the bottom right of the page) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
Health and beauty
- Clean & Clear’s Advantage Acne Control Kit: $5 off (print first – click the purple “download coupon” button) [9/13, unless it runs out of prints sooner].
- Aveeno products: 20 percent off select Aveeno products at Amazon.com (enter code AVEENAUG in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box at checkout) [8/31]. Most of these products are already selling for less than retail, so you can save a lot. Just note that when you enter the code, the price of the item won’t change, but you’ll see a “Promotion Applied” deduction under “Order Summary.”
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off of a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) or online (use code 63711) [8/27]. This coupon alone saves you up to 35 percent, but the fine print says it’s valid of full-, sale-, and clearance-price items, so you could save even more if you shop smart.
- Free Transformers 3 Activator Figure: With any $25-plus Transformers purchase, from action figures to video games to bedding, at Toys R Us stores or online [8/20]. To get the freebie online, add one of the three Activator Figures to your e-cart along with $25-plus worth of Transformers goods.
- Toys: Up to 50 percent off a whole slew of toys of various categories for various ages at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Although the sale banner says “Up to 50 Percent Off,” some toys are even more steeply discounted.
Got a question, comment, or suggestion about deals? Want to share a great deal? (I’ll credit you.) Contact me at [email protected]
How to get the most from my deals…
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest “Daily Deals” post.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get “Daily Deals” posts emailed to you.
- Join us on Facebook and Twitter to get a reminder about the latest Deal of the Day.
- Visit my Deals & Coupons page for more.