I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Fleece fabric: Solids and prints are 50 percent off at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft online [9/29]. They have dozens of options to pick from.
- SnapFish.com (photos and personalized photo gifts): 50 percent off sitewide (use code SITEWIDE50) [9/26].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $3 off a $10-plus purchase (print first) [9/28].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $5 off a family meal to go (print first) [9/28].
Holidays and parties
- Party City: 20 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code PCD2E) [9/24]. Their Halloween costumes start at $10 – before discounts.
- Spirit Halloween: 20 percent off one item in stores (print first) and online (use code OPENING) [10/7]. Click here to find a store near you.
- Heaters: Up to 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Ceiling fans: Up to 50 percent off overstock at Home Depot online [expiration unknown].
- Lighting: Up to 50 percent off overstock at Home Depot online [expiration unknown].
- Flash drives: Two Kingston 8GB USB 2.0 models for $10 total at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. That’s 16GB for $10 – and shipping is free!
- Free jazz music sampler album: 12 downloadable songs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Check out our Freebies page for more free music.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $15 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) [9/26].
- Stride Rite (shoes for babies and kids): 20 percent off a $50-plus purchase or 25 percent off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) [9/25].
- Ebates.com: If you don’t take advantage of rebate websites, now’s a good time to join Ebates.com, which we told you about in How to Make Money With Rebate Websites. Ebates is currently offering $10 store gift certificates – instead of the usual $5 – to new customers [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.