In a rare move of bipartisanship, Congress approved expanded benefits associated with 529 college savings accounts, and the Senate is expected to follow suit.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
A new report reveals the (sometimes grim) reality of Americans’ retirement plans, and how those plans will impact the younger generations.
Find out who joined the old guard (Bill Gates, Warren Buffet et al.) on the Forbes Richest list, including a 24-year-old entrepreneur, and how they made their fortunes.
Do not despair. Even smart people make some of these money-losing moves.
You can dump a bad spouse, or a bad house. But try getting out from under the mortgage.
Everyone falls down. It’s the getting up that matters. A financial crisis is seriously tough, but it can be the beginning of something new. Here’s how to dig yourself out.
One man demonstrates how a tiny digital chip implanted in his hand can be used to store access codes, authentication information and other useful data.
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014