Did you get a great bargain last week? If it fell into one of these 10 categories, you may have been hoodwinked.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
Including deals from eBay, Ashford, Men’s Wearhouse, Redbox, DealBase, REI, MassDrop, Nordstrom Rack, Sierra Trading Post, H&M and more.
The cosmetics industry’s pants are on fire. Find out which advertising claims have been labeled everything from “ambiguous” to “outright lie.”
Another top-tier university is making submission of standardized test scores optional. Find out which school is the latest to change its admission policy.
The smoke has yet to clear for many pot-themed apps in the Google and Apple app stores. Find out why.
Getting a little thin up top? There are effective ways to turn that around, depending on what you are willing to pay.
Including deals from Macy’s, Dell Home, Home Depot, iTech Deals, JCPenney, Nordstrom Rack, Golfsmith.com, Reebok, H&M, REI and more.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships