You can haggle for everything, and we do mean everything. Here’s how to get a better deal on your medical bills.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
Including deals from Dick’s Sporting Goods, jcrew, eBay, Cheesecake Factory, Jomashop.com, Michael Kors, anthropologie, Lacoste, B&H Photo Video, iTech Deals and more.
The anti-aging claims for hormone therapy are enticing, but the price can be high. Here’s a primer to help you separate legitimate hope from ridiculous hype.
The e-commerce giant is testing drive-thru grocery shopping. Here’s how it works.
Delta’s highest-value frequent fliers will be tempted with an option that gives new meaning to customer service.
A new report on alcohol, cigarettes and pot use among teens reveals some surprising trends.
Is there a big mismatch between your wallet and your desires? Maybe you overspend in these areas of your life.
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?