- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
[Money File] I love my dog, but I always considered him a lovable expense. Here’s an amusing take on how a dog can save you money – from “no need to join a gym” to “no need to have children.”
[Consumerist] Consumer Reports has a reputation as an amazing magazine that’s all science and no humor. Not so its blog. Check out this tale that features a question no wait staffer should ever guess at.
[Money Crashers] And now for something completely random but very interesting. The founder of Chick-fil-A grew up in poverty to create the fast-food chain that seems to be in every mall food court in North America. And she has some good advice that has nothing to do with chicken sandwiches.