- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
Why would anyone pay a pet store for a furry friend when there are perfectly wonderful dogs and cats for free (or nearly free) at the Humane Society? Not only are you getting an inexpensive companion, you could be saving a life! But remember before you take one home that pets can be expensive. An average-sized dog can easily cost you $25 per month just in food alone.