- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
If you plan on flying this holiday season, you’re probably ready for steep ticket prices, delays and long lines. But something else you better be prepared for is a high price if you change your travel dates. Money reporter Stacy Johnson has the story.