- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- 8 Tips for Buying Your Next Car for Less
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
CNN Money thinks it might be coming…
[Analyst Gene] Munster views the “wearable computer” as a major future tech trend and one significant, untapped revenue stream for Apple. A watch could be just one of several new products worn on the body. The idea is much like Google’s upcoming augmented reality eyewear, Project Glass, that lets users to do things contemporary smartphones already do, like place voice calls, text, search the Web, and navigate via voice control.
There’s no mention from Apple about such a product. But it would be funny, since many people have ditched watches for smartphones. Would they ditch smartphones for smartwatches? Seems it’s more convenient to have a touch device you can hold than one on your wrist.