The pop star is a multimillionaire, so the cost of facing a DUI charge in court won’t be a problem for him. But for those who aren’t rich and famous, it’s a huge financial hit.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
Goal setting is the single most important thing you can do to reduce debt.
What’s it going to cost to gas up the car this year? How about health insurance? And are college costs going up? Let’s find out.
Every year we sit down with the chief economist from Standard & Poors, and interview people like you, to get predictions from the year ahead. Here’s what we heard in 2009, as well as their predictions for 2010.
Textbooks can add hundreds or thousands of dollars to the cost of college, so it pays to know where you can find some for free and the rest for less.
2010 is the only year that special conversion rules apply when switching your IRA to a tax-free Roth IRA, but should you do it?
You can find everything from long distance to music for free online (legally), provided you know where to look.
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills