The pop star is a multimillionaire, so the cost of facing a DUI charge in court won’t be a problem for him. But for those who aren’t rich and famous, it’s a huge financial hit.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
Goal setting is the single most important thing you can do to reduce debt.
What’s it going to cost to gas up the car this year? How about health insurance? And are college costs going up? Let’s find out.
Every year we sit down with the chief economist from Standard & Poors, and interview people like you, to get predictions from the year ahead. Here’s what we heard in 2009, as well as their predictions for 2010.
Textbooks can add hundreds or thousands of dollars to the cost of college, so it pays to know where you can find some for free and the rest for less.
2010 is the only year that special conversion rules apply when switching your IRA to a tax-free Roth IRA, but should you do it?
You can find everything from long distance to music for free online (legally), provided you know where to look.
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other