Imagine trying to find a job in this economy. Now imagine doing it with zero experience, little education and no resume. It’s tough out there for teens.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
There are those who swear by medical magnets, believing a magnetic field can heal everything from a sore back to cancer, but is it miracle or placebo?
Despite what the economy’s doing, thrifty shoppers are always looking for a way to save. And if coupons just aren’t cutting it, why not try a salvage grocery store?
Find a salvaged grocery store in your area with this state by state list. A bit like an outlet store for food, salvage grocery stores sell food with slightly damaged packaging at generous discounts.
While so many people are looking for new ways to find a job and make money, some are going into business for themselves with the help provided by franchising.
You know there aren’t many words in the English language that are scarier than the word audit. So what are the odds you’re going to be audited this year?
April 15th is just one day away, so if you’re feeling the pinch, here’s a little relief: Free food! Several restaurant chains across the country have announced they will be offering free food or other discounts to diners as part of our national “Tax Day Holiday”.
- FTC Hammers Scammers Trying to ‘Fly Under the Radar’ With Spanish Ads
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees