Imagine trying to find a job in this economy. Now imagine doing it with zero experience, little education and no resume. It’s tough out there for teens.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
There are those who swear by medical magnets, believing a magnetic field can heal everything from a sore back to cancer, but is it miracle or placebo?
Despite what the economy’s doing, thrifty shoppers are always looking for a way to save. And if coupons just aren’t cutting it, why not try a salvage grocery store?
Find a salvaged grocery store in your area with this state by state list. A bit like an outlet store for food, salvage grocery stores sell food with slightly damaged packaging at generous discounts.
While so many people are looking for new ways to find a job and make money, some are going into business for themselves with the help provided by franchising.
You know there aren’t many words in the English language that are scarier than the word audit. So what are the odds you’re going to be audited this year?
April 15th is just one day away, so if you’re feeling the pinch, here’s a little relief: Free food! Several restaurant chains across the country have announced they will be offering free food or other discounts to diners as part of our national “Tax Day Holiday”.
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?
- Avoid Getting Soaked by a Flood-Damaged Vehicle
- 7 Work-From-Home Hacks to Keep Your Job on Track