Imagine trying to find a job in this economy. Now imagine doing it with zero experience, little education and no resume. It’s tough out there for teens.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
There are those who swear by medical magnets, believing a magnetic field can heal everything from a sore back to cancer, but is it miracle or placebo?
Despite what the economy’s doing, thrifty shoppers are always looking for a way to save. And if coupons just aren’t cutting it, why not try a salvage grocery store?
Find a salvaged grocery store in your area with this state by state list. A bit like an outlet store for food, salvage grocery stores sell food with slightly damaged packaging at generous discounts.
While so many people are looking for new ways to find a job and make money, some are going into business for themselves with the help provided by franchising.
You know there aren’t many words in the English language that are scarier than the word audit. So what are the odds you’re going to be audited this year?
April 15th is just one day away, so if you’re feeling the pinch, here’s a little relief: Free food! Several restaurant chains across the country have announced they will be offering free food or other discounts to diners as part of our national “Tax Day Holiday”.
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?
- Too Much Fat, Sugar Linked to Decline in Brain Function