There are now millions of unemployed Americans who can’t afford health insurance for their families. Meet one of them and the solution she found.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
We’ve all heard the staggering figures: 11.5 MILLION people are currently out of a job. If you’re one of them, here’s something to consider… a part-time career.
You filled out your taxes and suddenly realize you owe money and you can’t pay. What do you do?
You’ll never find a better time to buy a new car… but you’ll never find a worse time to try to pay for it. Three ways to finance a car during a credit crunch…
Nobody thinks it will happen to them. But every day in every city across America, families lose everything they have to fire, flood or other disaster. Of course, that’s why we have insurance. But according to Stacy Johnson, there’s one key ingredient that can hurt your ability to collect.
Credit cards can be a convenient alternative to cash, and one that pays you back with perks from reward points to frequent flier miles. But those rewards may soon be getting less rewarding.
When it comes to the economy, it seems the headlines get scarier every day. Which has many Americans looking for new ways to cut expenses and add to savings. But trimming some expenses may save some now but cost more later.
- Have a Hankering for Super Fresh Food? 3 Great Options
- When Fido Has a Craving: One-Hour Pet Supply Delivery
- States Where Consumers Have the Best Credit Scores
- Workers: Jobs Are Making Us Fat
- Why Now May Be the Time to Sell Your Home
- How You Can Attend Your Own Funeral
- Why Parents are Saving Less for Kids’ College
- Homemade vs. Store-Bought Cleaners: Which is More Effective?
- Pet-Friendly Cities for Renters and Travelers
- Rest in Peace, 40-Hour Workweek
- Hallelujah! 5 Ways to Get Your FICO Score for Free
- 10 Cardinal Rules for Buying Classic Cars
- Top 10 States for Job Hunters Seeking to Work Remotely
- Can Your Car be Controlled From Afar? Hackers Plan a Demo
- The Tasty Trick To Saying ‘No’ To Junk Food
- This University Can Increase Your Salary by Nearly 50 Percent
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- 15 Travel Apps to Help Make the Most of Your Next Trip
- How to Help Nepal Earthquake Victims (and Not Charity Scammers)