Isn’t it odd that companies that presumably want your business give you the runaround when you call them on the phone? But you know, you can fight back. You name the company, we’ll tell you how to get a human on the phone… instantly.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
With the national unemployment rate over 7% and rising, finding work can be a full-time job. But there’s more than one path to a new job. Here are the pros and cons of temp jobs.
While battling the family budget is nothing new, there are new weapons out there that can help you win the war. Can free technology make you a budget winner?
The whole purpose of buying a little car is so you don’t have big bills. In fact, some smaller cars cost more to insure than bigger ones.
Good time to sell your house? Not really. But good time to fix it up? Definitely. But you have to be careful about both the work you’re doing and those doing it.
Take home more money by adjusting your income tax withholding.
17 years after Congress ordered one created, a free national used car database, called the National Vehicle Title Information System, may finally be in the works.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?