You know your kids are tax deductions. Did you know that other people’s kids might reduce your taxes too? The rules have changed. So if you’ve got kids living in your house, you really need to see this.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
Every year, millions of tax returns are filed with mistakes… mistakes that can delay your refund… even cost you money. Want to avoid the most common?
If you haven’t seen it yet, CNBC’s House of Cards is an excellent documentary on the origins of the economic crisis. Wondering how we got into this mess? Just watch this video…
If you’ll be getting help with your taxes this year, you probably want to make sure its the best help around. Here’s a few tips to make sure your choice for a paid tax professional adds up.
If you’re a tax service, you love em if you’re a consumer advocate, you don’t. What’s bad about tax refund anticipation loans? Let’s find out…
Don’t you hate filing taxes? Well you know, millions of people don’t even have to file a return. But if you think that sounds lucky, you might want to think again.
Just because you have to file your taxes doesn’t mean you have to go out and buy expensive software, pay a professional, or even do it yourself.
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half