With unemployment skyrocketing, more and more people are looking for extra income… or just looking to get by. Does working from home on the Internet hold the answer?
Author Archives: Money Talks News
With the national unemployment rate above 7% and expected to rise, more and more Americans are finding themselves out of work. And whether you become one of them or not, it certainly pays to have a plan if it happens to you.
Experts estimate that trillions of dollars of retirement and other savings have now been wiped out by the stock market meltdown that began last year… and that’s got lots of investors worried that stocks aren’t for them. But we explain how to take the shock out of stocks.
New banking decisions in the midst of a recession mean even responsible borrows may see their credit scores drop.
Not everything at Costco or BJs is a bargain, but these are the five best deals at warehouse stores.
Smart phones, like the iPhone or Google’s Android, are becoming so advanced that they can already replace many of the things in your wallet, but in a few years they’ll replace your credit cards, too.
Swapping homes online, or trading homes, has become a popular alternative to traditional real estate.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way