As the foreclosure wave crests in many parts of the country, many people who used to own homes are joining the ranks of renters. But whether you’re new or experienced to renting, it pays to know some tips that can help you with the cost.
Author Archives: Money Talks News
According to the National Association of Realtors, last year Americans bought nearly 2 million homes not to live in, but for investment. Which means many of those homes will become rental properties. Will all the new landlords be ready?
With prices falling on everything from houses to boats, if you’re lucky enough to have money in the bank, there are definitely bargains to be had.
Unemployment is now the highest since June, 1983. Now, more than ever, Americans need as many tools as possible to land a new job. If you’re out of work, you’re certainly not alone. But now might be a good time to enhance your future career choices by getting job training. And depending on your situation, you might find it free.
Finding the best vet for the right price isn’t easy, but it is important.
HMOs are normally the cheapest way to get health coverage. In the world of health, choosing your own doctors is an expensive alternative, so if you’re willing to let your insurance company make that choice, an HMO will be cheaper.
The question used to be “paper or plastic?”. Now the question is “debit or credit?”.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?