Learn how to be a tech-savvy and cost-conscious shopper. With your mobile phone, you can price-compare from anywhere, scan QR codes, track your gift list, and more.
Author Archives: Andrea Woroch
From boarding with children to eating cookies, airlines are nickeling-and-diming their customers to death. Here’s how to fight back.
Shopping is habit-forming. You need to hit back with some smart-spending habits of your own.
Black Friday is only hours away. Are you really ready to shop and save?
Some counterfeit products cost thousands (like Rolexes), and some are free (like coupons). But all of them can cost you time and money. Here’s how to spot the fakes.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships