You’ve heard this before: “No one on their deathbed ever said, ‘I wish I had spent more time at the office.”’ Working too much is truly one of the regrets of those near death.
Author Archives: Angela Brandt
Keeping fleas off your pet and out of your home and yard doesn’t require expensive chemicals.
Vacancies are down and rents are up. Searching for an apartment right now might seem dismal, but here are some ways to improve your prospects of finding a new home.
If you’re dealing with your debt the wrong way, you’re compounding the problem.
The opening date for the Affordable Care Act’s insurance marketplaces is near. Here’s how to be ready just in case any of the changes affect you and your family.
Those Pepsi promotional glasses grandma got free might rake in some dough, but statues that cost thousands may have lost their value.
Smoking costs a fortune these days. And now research shows that smokers also earn less than nonsmokers. Do you need any more financial incentive to quit?
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?