Vacancies are down and rents are up. Searching for an apartment right now might seem dismal, but here are some ways to improve your prospects of finding a new home.
Author Archives: Angela Brandt
If you’re dealing with your debt the wrong way, you’re compounding the problem.
The opening date for the Affordable Care Act’s insurance marketplaces is near. Here’s how to be ready just in case any of the changes affect you and your family.
Those Pepsi promotional glasses grandma got free might rake in some dough, but statues that cost thousands may have lost their value.
Smoking costs a fortune these days. And now research shows that smokers also earn less than nonsmokers. Do you need any more financial incentive to quit?
There are inexpensive ways to help your smile look bright, but some popular methods may not be good for your teeth.
Money is the root of much stress. What are some ways you can relieve that tension without spending a dime?
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills