When was the last time you gave your car insurance a tune-up? If you’re overdue, you might be overpaying. Here’s a list of ways to make your insurance purr like a kitten.
Author Archives: Angela Colley
You get a physical every year to make sure you’re in good physical shape; take this test to ensure you’re in good fiscal shape.
You’re caught between two prices: a well-known name brand and a generic that’s cheaper, but may not be as good. Here are four tips to help you decide which to pick.
If your wallet gets stolen, whether it’s an inconvenience or a catastrophe will depend on what you’ve got in there.
Thinking about buying a house? Read this before you stop renting and start house-hunting.
Haven’t filed your taxes yet? You’ve got plenty of company. Before you get going, start with this checklist.
Think $8 for a bottle of water is too high? So do we. Here’s how much you’ll shell out in some of America’s priciest places.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?