New car coming in the new year? Car dealers are legendary at sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat them at their own game. Follow these tips, and you’ll be a negotiating pro.
Author Archives: Angela Colley
The test drive is one of the most important steps to picking the right make and model for you. Follow these tips.
You’re just starting out and you’ve never borrowed money before. Here’s how you can establish a great credit history.
Credit cards offer many advantages over debit cards. But are they a necessary part of a modern financial life?
There’s no need to be hungry or bored on your birthday, even if you’re broke.
Those remodeling shows and kitchen ads would have you think that you need a small kitchen appliance for every task.
That shiny used car you’re eyeing may not be such a good deal after all. Here’s what to look for before you buy.
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce