Do you think you deserve a higher rate of pay? Be prepared to prove your case.
Author Archives: Angela Colley
Most Americans fear that they won’t have enough money for a comfortable retirement. Don’t let that be your fate.
The royal family may not need these tips to frugally bring up their baby, but they’ll come in handy for your little prince or princess.
The average parent drops more than $600 on their kids’ back-to-school needs, but you don’t have to.
In one recent year, people claimed $2.25 billion they hadn’t realized was owed to them. Unclaimed money is easy to find once you know where to look.
Water bills are likely to increase across the U.S. in coming years, in some places by a lot. Now’s the time to develop water-saving habits to reduce future costs.
If you’re in need of a mini-vacation to relax and recharge, a bed and breakfast might be the ticket. Here’s how to make it more affordable.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs