A woman who disputed mistakes on her credit report was awarded millions by a jury because the credit bureau repeatedly failed to correct them.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
Despite political hurdles, the federal watchdog agency has made many changes to the way financial companies operate.
Rich people love bargains too. Actually, high earners are more likely to use online promotional codes than anyone else.
The new edition of Forbes’ top colleges list shows that Ivy League schools are still the cream of the crop, but are far from the only great options.
Back-to-school shopping is a great time to plant budget basics in teenage minds, a new survey suggests.
Want to make sure you don’t miss coupons and better prices or forget about rewards points? See if you find these shopping apps useful.
Walmart says paying workers in Washington, D.C., more would hurt job seekers, consumers and the area overall. Here’s why experts say it’s wrong.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs