Free-standing emergency rooms are becoming much more common. They’re convenient, but expensive. Critics says they’re cash cows for their owners.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
EBay now offers a 3-D printing app that lets you customize pre-designed items, then have them made and shipped to you.
Sadly, there’s a whole new meaning to ‘phone sex.’
Oil prices hit 15-month highs this week and supply is down. Guess what that means?
Young doesn’t mean healthy. Young adults are becoming obese at a faster rate than other age groups, and they’re the only demographic where heart disease deaths are increasing.
Several sites are trying out e-book rentals or subscription services. If there was an e-book equivalent of Netflix, would you use it?
Hint: It’s not the United States. There are plenty of countries where people work fewer hours a week on average.
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl 50’s Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce