The company says the data are anonymous, but researchers have proven many times that anonymity measures fail. Here’s how to opt out.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
Adobe’s Photoshop software now requires a monthly rental subscription, rather than a flat fee to purchase. Microsoft Office also has a subscription option. What’s next?
Oregon lawmakers have passed an measure that would allow students to attend college at no upfront cost for tuition, with an agreement to contribute a percentage of their future income to repay the state.
U.S. Bank and Dealers’ Financial Service will return $6.5 million to service members who used the MILES program to finance car purchases.
Prepaid payroll cards can make money for banks, and save money for the employers who use them, but they come with heavy fees for employees, many of whom are already earning low wages.
What would your Gmail history look like to a stranger? Here’s how to find out.
If you get a little too much sun on the Fourth of July or later this summer, here are some things you definitely don’t want to apply, along with some cheap alternatives.
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar