Did you file a claim against the diamond seller in 2008? Your portion of the $295 million settlement should be arriving soon in the mail.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
The difference in income between the wealthy and the rest of us is much more vast than it is in 25 other developed nations.
Spirit Airlines’ fee-for-all approach seems to be paying off, despite consumer complaints.
Does the generous way Costco treats its workers affect your decision to shop there?
Most U.S. adults don’t do well on a short multiple-choice quiz about basic financial literacy.
Researchers say couples who first meet online are a bit more likely to stay married and have happier marriages. Can that be right?
Apple may soon have an in-store trade-in program for iPhones.
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money