Every year, tax loopholes spare big business lots of cash. The amount has doubled over the past 25 years.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
Most people want to help — but some want to take advantage. Here’s what to look for.
Even if you say you don’t need rental car insurance, the extra charges may be applied anyway. You can avoid them with a careful eye.
Malls and retailers are watching us in ways you might not believe.
The IRS denies spying on taxpayer emails without a warrant, after a copy of its procedures handbook that suggested the opposite was published online.
If you have a smartphone, there’s no reason not to make sure you get the best deal.
Find out if you live in one of the 5 metro areas where the IRS is most likely to give tax returns a closer look.
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce