Do you understand how your credit card rewards work, and do you think they’re fair? The federal government is studying reward programs.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of shopping apps. These are some of the best. They include a shopping social network and a quick way to browse hundreds of sale catalogs.
One out of every 10 Americans loses a lot of money because of these claims. Have you fallen for them before?
A 1988 California law saves driving households an average of $345 a year. Why hasn’t every other state done this?
If you have student debt, or know someone who does, you probably know the system isn’t ideal. Consumers Union has some ideas about how to fix it.
To get people into the spirit of the Olympic Games, Russia’s making subway riders struggle to exercise in public.
What to do when you don’t see eye-to-eye on gift-giving? Some try to hide their purchases.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?