A new bill could place more restrictions on the way overdraft fees are charged and how much they cost consumers.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
The American Consumer Satisfaction Index says who treats customers most poorly.
Office betting pools can get you fired, and in some states possibly arrested.
New research shows the U.S. has the third-largest death rate from sugar-sweetened drinks.
Store brands can be cheaper, healthier, and even made by the name-brand competitor.
The rest of us worry a lot about how debt and job insecurity keep us from saving more, and we don’t do enough planning, according to a new survey.
The Supreme Court said there’s nothing illegal about buying cheaper foreign editions and reselling them here.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs