If you’re going to upgrade your kitchen, think about more than just the cabinets and countertops. Here are some amazing items that will make your cooking easier – and just might impress a future buyer of your house.
Author Archives: Christy Rakoczy
It sounds radical, and it is controversial. But can feeding your dog a diet of raw meat save you money? And can it save your dog’s health?
The lowest-priced and most-maligned Kindle e-reader comes with ads. But if you time it right, you can buy one for $114 and save nearly twice that on something else. For me, it was a new Mac laptop.
Why did we build a house when buying an existing one would’ve been cheaper? It was an emotional decision, but my husband and I learned a lot. Too bad we didn’t save a lot.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?