Taking control of your finances is possible only if you have a spending plan. It doesn’t have to hurt.
Author Archives: Donna Freedman
There will be crowds. But if you can handle the hubbub, you’ll score some great prices on stuff you use every day.
Done right, the practice is budget-boosting, clutter-busting and eco-friendly. Done poorly, it can ruin the holiday. Here’s how to regift with care.
You can give toys they’ll play with and then forget. Or you can give stocks, a college fund or some other present that has lifelong impact.
Men, it’s that time again, when you get the chance to shine or stumble. And ladies, what’s the worst gift you’ve ever gotten? Share your experiences and win a Money Talks T-shirt.
Swimming in a sea of paper and can’t find the title to your car? Use these tips to create a simple, sane storage system.
You work hard for a living and deserve everything life has to offer. Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Let them try to keep up with you.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You