This lightly scented mineral oil is something of a miracle product with uses from buffing scaly feet, fixing a squeaky hinge and polishing golf clubs.
Author Archives: Donna Freedman
Even the most frugal pet owner needs to spend SOME money. The following tactics will help you stretch your funds to provide the best life you can afford for your animal companion.
It has never been easier to get good stuff for free — from individuals and companies. Here’s how to track it down.
Want to make a difference but don’t have much money to spare? Plenty of ways to give don’t involve cash, and even a dollar or two can make a big impact.
Setting aside money doesn’t mean utter deprivation. A little creativity and self-motivation will mean a brighter financial future.
Taking control of your finances is possible only if you have a spending plan. It doesn’t have to hurt.
There will be crowds. But if you can handle the hubbub, you’ll score some great prices on stuff you use every day.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?