Here are 12 ways to enjoy the free things in life – and more great examples of the ways you can save by substituting imagination and resourcefulness for money. Is there anything you can add to this list?
Author Archives: Donna Gehrke-White
You can’t stop the BP oil leak, but you can do your share by using less gas. Here are 10 ways to use the web to drive less while you save more.
U.S. Legislators grapple with controlling the budget while waging two expensive wars. Result: The Senate cannot agree to pass extended unemployment benefits to help the long-term unemployed.
Some could end up paying thousands of dollars more a year if Congress doesn’t act to keep some or all of the Bush tax cuts that are scheduled to expire this year.
The Supreme Court just affirmed the right of Americans to use guns to defend themselves and their property, but that doesn’t make guns the best tool for the job.
Life’s tough enough without paying for things you could be getting free. Here are some examples – see if you can add to our list.
Young adults can be covered under their parents’ health insurnace plans starting Sept. 23, even if they’re not in school, but they also have other options.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?