One man demonstrates how a tiny digital chip implanted in his hand can be used to store access codes, authentication information and other useful data.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
All is not lost. Money saved for college can wait until the student is ready or be cashed in — for a price.
Weird, and expensive, justifications that don’t really hold up under the light of financial logic.
Low interest rates and a recent reduction in mortgage insurance premiums may mean you can save money through a streamline refinance of your FHA mortgage. An expert explains how to figure out if you can benefit.
Pause before entering your credentials! Cybercriminals have made it almost impossible for a casual observer to distinguish phishing emails from the real PayPal messages.
Catch up on chocolate but hold off on fancy lingerie — and more tips for the coming month.
Over time, these devices get weighed down with apps, history and digital gunk on the hard drive. Here are tricks to lighten the load and make yours speedy again.
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014