An insurance company offer on your wrecked car is just that. Here’s how to get more.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
Heirs need to stay on top of insurance policies on cars and houses after a policyholder passes away.
You’ll be surprised by how many things this fresh-smelling, hypoallergenic liquid can do.
Stick to these rules, and your home will never be cluttered again.
Just because the other driver crashed into you doesn’t mean he’s liable.
We all make financial missteps, but mistakes made when buying a home can really be magnified. Here are four mortgage mistakes you can’t afford to make.
You’ll be surprised by all of data about you that is available to insurers.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?