Not everything sees its best deals of the year during Black Friday. This year, don’t waste your money on things like furniture, gift cards and tools.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
From the first iPhone discount to the first sub-$200 42-inch TV, Black Friday wouldn’t be the shopping behemoth it is today without the help of these game-changing deals.
A new study shows that workers who leave a lot of unused vacation time on the table are less likely to get a raise or bonus than those who take time off.
Layaway can seem like a great way to secure that hard-to-find gift on a budget, but make sure you aren’t missing out on deals by locking yourself in.
It’s almost time for Black Friday, and a lot of product categories are going to see excellent deals this month.
Recent incidents expose vulnerabilities of chip-and-PIN credit card technology. You have to wonder: Can any system keep us safe from fraud?
If you dispute inaccurate information on your credit reports, how long should it take for the corrected information to appear?
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way