Watching your spending is good, unless you find yourself stooping to these habits.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
Missing credit card bill payments will seriously hurt your credit score, but the sooner you get back on track, the less of an impact it will have.
A dash cam car insurance discount doesn’t yet exist, but recording your drive may still help keep your car insurance rates down.
Meet Grandpa Cheese, who has some truly sage advice to give.
Swearing at a cop, driving barefoot and running certain stop signs won’t get you a ticket or jail time. See what else you can do.
We found six gifts that are cost-free, or close to it, and are actually likely to be treasured — so you can keep your debt repayment plan on track.
Falling gas prices and an end to tariffs on Chinese imports will affect prices on everything from food to electronics.
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor