Are you looking to get the most domestic travel awards out of your credit card? Here’s how.
Author Archives: Jason Steele
Mary enjoys reading our credit card makeovers. But can the solutions for others also work for her?
Barb uses credit cards to earn travel rewards. Here’s what she’s doing, as well as a few tips that will get her where she’s going faster.
The Freedom card from Chase can offer 5 percent cash back on certain purchases. But is it right for you?
This is one hotel card that allows you to earn a lot of points. But how valuable is this program?
Some high-profile people have gotten in trouble for misusing company cards. Could you be next?
Christine has been using sub-prime credit cards because she has no credit history. Bad idea. Here are some better ones – for her and you.
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive