Concerned about the latest reports of credit card hackers? Maybe you shouldn’t be.
Author Archives: Jason Steele
Today, Money Talks News introduces a new feature: credit card makeovers. We start with the Money Talks News founder, but after that, we want to hear from you. Want a credit card pro to help you save on interest and earn more points? Say the word.
Airline credit cards can earn you more than miles – they can earn you better treatment at the airport and lower prices on the plane.
A little-known bank is trying to do something that its bigger competitors haven’t been able to pull off: a credit card with decent rewards and a low interest rate.
Being self-employed often means deciding whether to work from home or rent an office. Here are the pros and cons, along with tips to find cheap office space.
For the past few weeks, Delta was keeping its SkyMiles customers from using their rewards to buy certain tickets. They didn’t apologize or explain. But they did fix it within hours of hearing from Money Talks News.
Flying business class to Europe can easily cost $3,000. But with the right plastic in your pocket, you’ll do it cheap…even free.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way