When rewards cards come to mind, many of us instantly think of the iconic green American Express card. This card sports the classic look, but does it live up to expectations?
Author Archives: Jason Steele
A couple emerges from bankruptcy together, but why can only one of them can get a new credit card?
Confused by credit card rewards? Here is the simple way to earn points and turn them into gold.
This reader has a high credit score, but a recent card application was rejected. What’s going on here?
Here is one credit card that offers flexible rewards. But does it deliver?
If you pay your balance in full, you deserve some great rewards.
Some airline credit cards offer enough miles as a sign-up bonus to get one free ticket. AirTran ups the ante by offering two free flights when you get their card.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way