When rewards cards come to mind, many of us instantly think of the iconic green American Express card. This card sports the classic look, but does it live up to expectations?
Author Archives: Jason Steele
A couple emerges from bankruptcy together, but why can only one of them can get a new credit card?
Confused by credit card rewards? Here is the simple way to earn points and turn them into gold.
This reader has a high credit score, but a recent card application was rejected. What’s going on here?
Here is one credit card that offers flexible rewards. But does it deliver?
If you pay your balance in full, you deserve some great rewards.
Some airline credit cards offer enough miles as a sign-up bonus to get one free ticket. AirTran ups the ante by offering two free flights when you get their card.
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other