Money Talks News is giving away 30,000 Starpoints. Here’s what you can do with them.
Author Archives: Jason Steele
Looking to get out of debt with a balance transfer? This is the best card on the market.
Win 30,000 Starpoints just by leaving a comment on this post, and earn another 30,000 as a sign-up bonus.
The Hyatt credit card appears to offer a lesser reward for its better customers. Can that really be true?
Chase Sapphire offers flexible reward points with no annual fee. But is it really a good value?
A reader fell behind on her student loans and needs to rebuild her credit. Is a secured credit card the way to go?
The Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage Visa Signature Card offers plenty of perks. But it’s not for everyone.
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know