A reader is exiting bankruptcy and looking to re-enter the credit card market. But should she?
Author Archives: Jason Steele
The Citi Forward card promises great rewards and valuable incentives for paying your bill on time. But are these benefits worth it?
After going into debt traveling the world, a college student is getting serious about cleaning up her finances. Will a credit card help? The answer might surprise you.
When you’re stuck at an airport and the airline refuses to help, it might seem like you have no options. But you do.
As soon as this reader pays off his credit card, it gets canceled. What gives?
Hotel reward cards can offer a better value than airline cards. But is the Hilton card worth it?
President Obama’s health care mandate has been ruled a tax. But there are many other ways the government uses taxes to promote behavior – and you can save by taking advantage of them.
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills