An Ohio man with the gift of a golden voice isn’t the only homeless success story. There are many organizations that work year-round to give people a second chance. Here’s the story of one we found…
Author Archives: Jim Robinson
New Flip™ video cameras going to two lucky viewers. See who won.
New technology start ups, like Foursquare, can help your small business bring in customers, provided you know how to use them.
Turning a hobby into a business that can support you and your family may not be the easiest thing you’ll ever do, but it could be the most rewarding. Here are five steps that often separate those who succeed from those who don’t.
Haven’t filed those taxes yet? Relax. Here’s some quick tips, links and advice that might keep you from feeling overtaxed.
Do you really need to use as much laundry detergent as they say on the bottle? Do you need to use laundry detergent at all? We investigated and you’ll be shocked by what we found.
Your odds of an audit depend largely on your income, but that’s not all the IRS looks at. To truly determine your odds of an audit, you first need to understand the IRS audit selection process.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way