Understanding the newly passed health care bill can be a bit confusing. Many Americans still struggle to learn more about the nuts and bolts of this new bill.
Author Archives: Jim Robinson
While we can’t show you the path to a pot of gold, we can lead you down the path of savings with some free stuff you won’t need the “Luck ‘O the Irish” to get.
For some spring breakers, the vacation is about soaking up the sun by day and going wild by night. But, what if you want to do a little more with your time away from class?
Just because you owe money, doesn’t mean debt collectors can treat you like a doormat. If they are, you might be able to turn the tables with a free lawyer.
The most popular ways people deal with their debts and how to figure out which will work best for you.
Going digital by scanning the papers you need to keep and tossing the ones you don’t will help clean out your filing cabinet and stay better organized in the future.
If you haven’t made a contribution to help Haiti, you might want to think about it within the next day or so. Especially if you could use a break on your 2009 taxes.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way