Understanding the newly passed health care bill can be a bit confusing. Many Americans still struggle to learn more about the nuts and bolts of this new bill.
Author Archives: Jim Robinson
While we can’t show you the path to a pot of gold, we can lead you down the path of savings with some free stuff you won’t need the “Luck ‘O the Irish” to get.
For some spring breakers, the vacation is about soaking up the sun by day and going wild by night. But, what if you want to do a little more with your time away from class?
Just because you owe money, doesn’t mean debt collectors can treat you like a doormat. If they are, you might be able to turn the tables with a free lawyer.
The most popular ways people deal with their debts and how to figure out which will work best for you.
Going digital by scanning the papers you need to keep and tossing the ones you don’t will help clean out your filing cabinet and stay better organized in the future.
If you haven’t made a contribution to help Haiti, you might want to think about it within the next day or so. Especially if you could use a break on your 2009 taxes.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs