A new optional feature of the Facebook smartphone app turns on your phone’s microphone so Facebook can identify and share the music or TV show you’re listening to or viewing.
Author Archives: Karen Datko
Many baby boomers put off their retirement plans because of the ravages of the Great Recession. Now they’re feeling more confident about quitting work.
I’ve been a Netflix customer for several years. But Amazon Prime’s recent deal with HBO has made me wonder if it’s time to switch allegiances.
You’ll want to spend your hard-earned money on fabulous food and adorable B&Bs. Don’t waste it on money-changing fees and other unnecessary expenses.
New data from Netflix shows a noticeable drop in speed for customers who stream movies through Verizon FiOS and Comcast, at the same time the speed from other Internet service providers has improved or held steady.
Moved by the shabby treatment of students with past-due lunch bills at a Utah elementary school, a Houston man checked on kids at his local school.
These cards have lower fees and better terms than they did a few years ago, but they do have drawbacks.
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself