The cost to mail a first-class letter will be 49 cents beginning Jan. 26. Here’s why.
Author Archives: Karen Datko
I made the Dec. 23 deadline to buy insurance that takes effect Jan. 1, and my new insurance reduced my monthly cost by 45 percent.
The government doesn’t certify that “Made in America” claims on labels are true, so how can you tell if a product deserves to be called that?
The probability that you’ll lose major money when someone steals your identity is low, but why not take measures to protect yourself?
More big U.S. companies are actively protecting LGBT employees from workplace discrimination and advocating for equal rights.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau cracked down on CareCredit after receiving hundreds of complaints.
Is the threat enough to warrant training workers in case of an attack?
- Despite Its Benefits, Fewer Americans Are Volunteering
- 8 Credit Score Myths: Fact vs. Fiction
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
- Mortgage Relief Scammers Barred From the Market
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- Refurbished Electronics 101: How to Save Up To 50 Percent
- 7 Dumb (Expensive) Moves Homebuyers Make
- 33 Uses for Baby Oil (Most of Which Don’t Involve Babies)
- Antibiotic Use in Meat Production Soars, Despite Health Risks
- Shopped at RadioShack? Your Customer Info Is Up for Grabs
- Think Weddings Are Expensive Now? Just Wait
- How to Make Money Writing and Publishing Books
- 7 Reasons Cremation is Becoming America’s Favorite Last Act
- Under Economic Pressure, Students Choose College Majors Early
- Ask Stacy: Quitting Smoking Saves Me $150 a Week; How Can I Invest It?
- 10 Ways to Save When Your Teen Starts Driving
- Want to Seduce a Meat Lover? Try BK Burger Cologne
- Researcher: 5 Ways Obamacare Has Improved US Health System
- Wage Race? Target Raises Minimum Hourly Pay, Matching Rivals
- 15 Things Every Online Dater Should Know