Economists say a mother’s income would have to increase dramatically to compensate for the stress that comes with kids. Find out how much she needs.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
Designer handbags can cost a small fortune. Use these tips to save big on your next bag.
A new study sheds much light on Americans’ modern-day struggles with insomnia. Here’s what you should know about how electricity impacts sleep.
Federal legislation that would better protect consumers from unfair medical bills is in the works. In the meantime, these tips can help you today.
Independence Day is right around the corner. Which cities most — and least — resemble the nation as a whole?
A proposed trade deal is generating a lot of confusion. We break down the potential pros and cons.
Losing weight and keeping it off can be as simple as a habit that takes just 60 seconds a day. Find out what researchers have discovered.
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl 50’s Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce