Some lawyers say a term employers use in job ads is code for discrimination against older applicants. Here’s what you need to know.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
More than half of Americans have subprime credit scores. But these states are the best apples in a very bad bunch.
Work-related stress can cause myriad health problems. Here’s what you need to know.
Sellers are listing prices higher and selling property faster. Here’s what it might mean for you.
Whether you’re moving or just looking for a vacation, consider these pet-friendly cities first.
The era of the six-day workweek has dawned. Find out whether that’s good or bad for employees.
Two types of pollution put 44 percent of the U.S. population at high risk for premature death, cancer and breathing problems. Are you in danger?
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal