Decreases in homeownership rates are driving increases in income inequality, according to a recent study.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
There are more older parents than ever, and they face unique financial concerns. Find out more.
A little preparation can go a long way at the farmers market. These tips will help you save.
Making minor tweaks in your kitchen can lead to big success in your diet, research shows. Find out more.
Despite a host of socioeconomic disadvantages, Hispanics fare better than Caucasians in the U.S. in some important ways.
Thank technology for these new blows to your budget.
New data show it’s risky to rely on Social Security as a source of retirement income. Find out if your standard of living is in jeopardy.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships