The dollar is getting stronger, and U.S. consumers should soon benefit from the trend.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
Experts worry about a dim financial future for the overwhelming majority of millennials who fear financial markets.
An irregular routine or too many late nights may lead to chronic health problems.
A new study shows that artists are prompting their fans to buy more than songs.
New research about the cancer risk associated with soft drinks will make you think twice about your next soda.
The average household now carries a credit card debt of more than $7,000 — a level approaching what one study calls “unsustainable.”
Scientists say lattes and foamy beer are less likely to make a splash. They also offer tips for making you less likely to spill any beverage.
- Despite Its Benefits, Fewer Americans Are Volunteering
- 8 Credit Score Myths: Fact vs. Fiction
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
- Mortgage Relief Scammers Barred From the Market
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- Refurbished Electronics 101: How to Save Up To 50 Percent
- 7 Dumb (Expensive) Moves Homebuyers Make
- 33 Uses for Baby Oil (Most of Which Don’t Involve Babies)
- Antibiotic Use in Meat Production Soars, Despite Health Risks
- Shopped at RadioShack? Your Customer Info Is Up for Grabs
- Think Weddings Are Expensive Now? Just Wait
- How to Make Money Writing and Publishing Books
- 7 Reasons Cremation is Becoming America’s Favorite Last Act
- Under Economic Pressure, Students Choose College Majors Early
- Ask Stacy: Quitting Smoking Saves Me $150 a Week; How Can I Invest It?
- 10 Ways to Save When Your Teen Starts Driving
- Want to Seduce a Meat Lover? Try BK Burger Cologne
- Researcher: 5 Ways Obamacare Has Improved US Health System
- Wage Race? Target Raises Minimum Hourly Pay, Matching Rivals
- 15 Things Every Online Dater Should Know